Discover the secrets of Panna Cotta with Matcha green tea and dark chocolate ....a pure delight !
For 4 persons :
- 100 ml whole milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 ou 3 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 2 tea spoons of matcha green tea
- 350 ml of liquid cream
- 2g of agar-agar
- 100 g dark chocolate
Be careful with matcha green tea, too much and the taste gets sour and too little and taste gets "soapy"...
1. In a saucepan, bring to boil the cold cream with the vanilla pod, the sugar and agar-agar (first diluted in 1 tablespoon of cold cream). Leave it to simmer for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
2. Mix the matcha tea and the cold milk together using a whisk so that the tea can infuse better.
3. Add slowly this mixture to the cream, and taste it as you go.
4. Pour into cups or panna cotta molds. Chill for 4 hours.
5. Turn out and serve the panna cotta with melted chocolate.