When fresh asparagus are in season, we love eating them with mousseline sauce, what about trying a new and delicious recipe ?
- Fresh asparagus - 500gr
- Pecorino with truffles - 100gr
- Rucola salad - 100gr
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar Il T inello Orange label - 1 tablespoon
- Carefully peel away the rough skin from the bottom half of the spears with a vegetable peeler.
- Tie the asparagus into small bundles.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 3 - 6 minutes (depending on size) until tender/al dente.
- Transfer the asparagus to cold water immediately in order to maintain their green colour.
- In the small bowl, mix together the balsamic vinegar, the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In the bowl, toss the rucola with the dressing sauce.
- In the plate, place nicely in the middle some rucola, add on top some asparagus, then add some thinly slice of pecorino.
- Serve immediately.