Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 5/6 persons
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 1h30
- 1 large Red Label chicken of 1.5 kg
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 candied lemon
- 2 lemons
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
2. In a large oven dish, place the chicken. Cut the candied lemon into slices about 1 cm thick and cut them into 4, distribute them around the chicken. Cut the fresh lemons into 4 quarters, put inside the chicken 3 stigs of thyme and 1/4 of the fresh lemons and the rest around the chicken in the oven dish.
3. Crush the 2 cloves of garlic under the blade of a large knife. Wash the vegetables. Peel them, cut them into pieces, add them to the dish. Sprinkle the chicken and the vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper, add thyme. Quickly mix the vegetables with a wooden spoon so that they are well coated with the herbs and oil.
4. Put in the oven for an hour and a quarter (for a chicken of 1.5 kg), basting regularly, if necessary add a little bit of chicken stock. Bring the oven temperature to 200 ° C for an additional 15/20 minutes so that it gets a golden brown color. Let stand 10 minutes with aluminum foil. Enjoy !!!
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.