INGREDIENTS FOR 8 PERSONS
- 8 lamb chops
- 3 shallots
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 250g spaghetti
- 12 cl white wine
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- Espelette chili pepper
- Salt & pepper
Peel and chop the shallots and onion. Peel and mince the garlic cloves.
Remove the skin from the tomatoes by plunging them for 30 seconds in boiling water, then immediately in cold water.
Cut the tomatoes in half and then into small cubes.
Wash and finely chop the parsley.
Salt the lamb with fine salt and sprinkle with Espelette pepper. Heat a large casserole. Pour in 3 tbsp of olive oil and lightly brown the lamb chops.
Add the onion, shallot and garlic then sweat them. Then add the small tomato cubes and let stew lightly. Pour the rest of the olive oil and mix everything with a spatula.
Deglaze with white wine and reduce by half. Wet to height with water, add the stock cube.
Add the spaghetti. Sprinkle some Espelette pepper and salt.
Bring to a boil and cover the pot. Let cook on low heat for about 15 minutes. Add water if necessary and adjust the seasoning.
Sprinkle with thyme and chopped parsley and serve.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Nectavigne pound cake recipe, a must-try !
- Butternut & girolles/chanterelles fine tart recipe
- Mediterranean croissant recipe
- Mirabelle plum tart recipe
- Organic red onion, thyme and parmigiano reggiano tart recipe
- Raw Scottish salmon with arabica sauce recipe
- Jambalaya chicken, shrimps and chorizo recipe
- Marinated baby mozzarella recipe
- Refreshing peach and burrata salad recipe
- Refreshing Octopus salad recipe