INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS
1- Preparing the butternut squash :
Peel and cut the butternut squash into small 1cm-cubes. Cook half of it in a saucepan and wet it to make a puree. Once cooked, drain. Make sure to save half of the cooking water (it can be used to loosen your mash if it is too firm.)
In a salad bowl, mash the cooked squash and season with hazelnut oil, salt and pepper. Let it cool down to room temperature.
2- Preparation of the pan-fried girolles/chanterelles, butternut squash and oranges :
Supreme the oranges (cut the organge into segment, peel-off the white skin) and set aside.
Squeeze the oranges by hand, the juice will be used to deglaze the next preparation.
3- Roast the hazelnuts in the oven at 200°C for 5 minutes.
4- Clean the girolles:
First fry the girolles in a very hot pan until the water has completely evaporated, then set aside.
In the same pan, brown the remaining butternut squash cubes and add the cooked orange supremes and girolles at the end of cooking.
Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
5- Cooking the puff pastry base :
Cut out 4 x 12cm circles of puff pastry.
Spread the butternut purée about half a centimeter thick over each piece.
Place in the pre-heated oven at 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes.
Once cooked, mount with the pan-fried chanterelles, butternut squash and oranges over the tart base.
Finish your dressing by adding a few hazelnuts cut in half.
Fine Food Blog
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.
- Nectavigne pound cake recipe, a must-try !
- Butternut & girolles/chanterelles fine tart recipe
- Mediterranean croissant recipe
- Mirabelle plum tart recipe
- Organic red onion, thyme and parmigiano reggiano tart recipe
- Raw Scottish salmon with arabica sauce recipe
- Jambalaya chicken, shrimps and chorizo recipe
- Marinated baby mozzarella recipe
- Refreshing peach and burrata salad recipe
- Refreshing Octopus salad recipe