Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 14 minutes
1. In a small pan, brown the finely chopped shallot and onion and the whole but peeled garlic clove in olive oil for 8 minutes over low heat.
2. Add the finely sliced button mushrooms. Shortly before the end of cooking, add a tablespoon of porcini cream.
3. At the same time, cook the tagliatelle in salted water in a casserole for 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Once cooked, drain the tagliatelle, pour them into a dish and cover with the mushroom mixture.
5. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Chop a few leaves of flat-leaf parsley.
7. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.