Free delivery for order above AED 250 2 days delivery in Dubai | Every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Abu Dhabi | Once a week in other Emirates | For order placed before 4pm temporary during Covid period
Serves 4 persons
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
1. Preparation of the butternut squash. Peel and cut the butternut squash into small cubes of 1 cm. Cook half of it in a saucepan and wet up till cover the squash to make a puree. Once cooked, drain them. Be sure to save half of the cooking water (you can use it to relax your mash if it is too firm.) In a salad bowl, mash the cooked squash and season with the hazelnut oil, salt and pepper. Let it cool to room temperature.
2. Preparation of the pan-fried chanterelles, butternut and oranges. Lift the orange segments and set aside. Squeeze the orange core by hand to deglaze the next preparation.
3. Roast the hazelnuts. Roast the hazelnuts in the oven at 200 ° C for 5 minutes.
4. Clean the chanterelles. First, pan the chanterelles in a hot pan, then set aside. In the same pan, brown the remaining butternut cubes, add the orange segments and cooked chanterelles at the end of the cooking time. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. Cooking the puff pastry base. Cut out circles of 12cm in diameter of puff pastry. Spread them with mashed butternut, about half centimeter thickness. Place in the oven at 180 ° C for 12 to 15 minutes. Once cooked, mount your pan-fried chanterelles, your butternut and your orange on your tart shell. Finish your dressage by adding a few hazelnuts cut in half.
I would love to share with you information on fine food products as well as give you some ideas on how to prepare delicious dishes with them.